实用口语:“冻死宝宝了”英文怎么说?

实用口语:“冻死宝宝了”英文怎么说?

2018-03-02 15:31:31 来源:成都沃尔得英语


降温之后又降温,这个冬天真的冷,突然想到《权力的游戏》中有这样一句:

 

Nothing burns like the cold. 

 

“寒冷最灼人”

 

英文中如何表达寒冷呢?今天我们来分享一下

 

It's freezing/chilly out there!

 

外面冷死了!

 

It's a bit nippy today, but I will still run my usual distance.

 

虽然今天有点冷,但我还是会坚持和往常跑一样远的。

 

There is a real nip in the air today.

 

今天寒气袭人。

 

It's brass monkey weather today. You'd better wrap up warm!

 

今天真是冷得要命,你最好穿暖和点。

 

Tomorrow is supposed to be mind-numbingly cold. I need to get out my heavy winter jacket.

 

明天应该非常冷,我需要拿出我的厚棉袄了。

 

6. The wind really chills me to the bone. / The wind is bone-chilling.

 

这寒风真是刺骨。

 

7. I'm frozen/stiff.

 

我简直冻僵了。

 

8. I am freezing my toes off.

 

我脚趾都快冻掉了。

 

9. The wind just cuts right through you.

 

风简直是直接穿过身体。

 

10. I can't stop shivering from the cold.

 

我冷得不停打哆嗦。

 

11. This cold front is taking its toll!

 

寒流正在发威呢!

 

12.It's like the weather of Chicago.

 

我很喜欢用下面这句来表达寒冷。

 

 

浏览数:387次

相关阅读

更多资讯

热门课程

更多
查看全部课程