节后第一天上班很抓狂?15种关于抓狂的英文表达

节后第一天上班很抓狂?15种关于抓狂的英文表达

2018-03-02 15:36:50 来源:成都沃尔得英语


假期如白驹过隙,眼睛一闭一睁就过去了……

 

春节小长假后上班的你是不是感到十分抓狂呢?是不是有太多的事情要做却无从下手?是不是还没休息够,一工作就崩溃了?是不是经过一个挥霍的春节,已经开启吃土模式了?

 

下面是一些最常见的表达生气、沮丧、发怒的英语习语,必要时可加以使用。

 

go bananas 发疯

 

Ill go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.

 

你要是再问这个问题,我就要疯了。

 

go nuts 抓狂

 

Weve got so many complaints today, I think Ill go nuts.

 

今天竟然有这么多人投诉,我简直要抓狂了。

 

lose it 情绪失控

 

When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.

 

艾丽卡让蒂姆离开时,蒂姆情绪失控,冲着她大喊大叫。

 

go mental 发神经

 

Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? Youll get fired.

 

发什么神经?你竟然跟老板争执不休?你会被解雇的。

 

freak out 十分不安

 

Mum, dont freak out! Ive just crashed the car.

 

妈,别那么紧张!我只是把车撞了。

 

go bonkers 精神崩溃

 

When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.

 

得知还要再等一个小时,我立马崩溃了。

 

go berserk 变得狂躁

 

The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.

 

得知航班取消后,人群开始躁动起来。

 

blow one’s top 大发脾气

 

I think hell blow his top when you give him the news.

 

你把这个消息告诉他,他一定会大发脾气。

 

fly off the handle 勃然大怒

 

My dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions politics.

 

一有人谈论政治,父亲就发怒。

 

hit the ceiling/ hit the roof 大发雷霆

 

I cant be late. My parents will hit the roof.

 

我不敢迟到,不然我父母会发飙的。

 

go ballistic 狂怒

 

My new neighbors throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.

 

新邻居夜夜开派对,我要疯了。

 

go off the deep end 大发脾气

 

Ill go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone elses mistake.

 

要是由于他人失误让我丢了饭碗,我会勃然大怒的。

 

blow up 生气

 

When I saw the look on Helens face, I just knew shed blow up.

 

一看到海伦的脸色,我就知道她生气了。

 

pop one’s cork 发怒

 

I have something to tell you. Please, dont pop your cork.

 

有些事我得告诉你,你千万别生气。

 

go ape 发狂

 

Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.

 

苏西听到这个消息,一定会受不了的。


浏览数:384次

相关阅读

更多资讯

热门课程

更多
查看全部课程